Posted by Raym Long on 10/4/2016
to Information Security
How To Oil Your Paper Shredder:
- Spread small amount of shredder oil over an entire piece of paper in zig-zag motion (no need to soak, just cover)
- Feed sheet through shredder and operate in reverse mode for a few seconds making sure oil is dispersed throughout the cutting cylinders
- Shred a few sheets of paper to remove excess oil
- To ensure thorough oiling, repeat above steps three times
- Oil regularly
- For less than 50 sheets per week, or if you use a small shredder, oil every other day
- For large quantities, oil after 30 minutes of use or every time you empty the bag
for any reason you have questions or comments, I’m delighted to hear from you.
Call me at 800-521-4795, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.